Saturday 1 October 2016

Work in New York Group Show

I have a small A4 drawing in a group show in New York. The exhibition is curated by friend and artist Anna Bauer and Benjamin Lee Sperry and is titled Collective Memory (the past and future is ours), it's comprised of a crowd of us that are based in Ireland, artists from Glasgow and artists from New York and it opened today with a reception from 4 - 6pm. I think the show runs just for today as part of Bushwick Open Studios.




This is the piece I have in it (minus the tablecloth), I liked the image from a previous drawing so I decided to rework it in ink specifically for this show. The reason I'm a little late with the blog post is because I've been painting all week and could get away from it so this is the first few minutes I've had after completing a new, small oil painting. The location of the exhibition is at 28 scott ave. #114 Brooklyn NY 11237

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good. I am so pleased to know about the details here. I have just joined an event planning team and would be working on my first project. It will be a 50th anniversary bash at the most beautiful rooftop LA venue. I am really very excited for this.

    ReplyDelete