Saturday 22 October 2016

Work in Fresh Paint Magazine Issue 15

I have 2 paintings featured in this months issue of Fresh Paint Magazine. I was delighted when I found out and i received my copy of the magazine two weeks ago. There's a good number of artists featured in the issue. The featured artists were selected by Jemma Hickman who launched the Bo-Lee Gallery in London. I have 2 pictures of my pages below, the first page has Beneath the Lonely Rath on it along with a short biography, the second page has A Solitary Mountain and Old Ruin and my artist statement.

                                                      



 



And here are detailed shots of the 2 paintings that were featured. They're both oil on canvas.


Within the Lonely Rath, 2016


 
A Solitary Mountain and Old Ruin, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment