Tuesday 14 May 2013

Update on the Solo Exhibition

The exhibition that was meant for June and then got pushed back to September has been fairly nailed down. It will be opening now on the 5th of September which is a Thursday. I had a meeting today with the Laois Arts Officer about the work that'll be showing and the exhibition and we agreed that maybe on the Thursday it would be a kind of unofficial opening night and then on the following Saturday, the 7th, It will be officially launched by a guest, who I need to get in contact with. I'll also be giving a talk on the residency in Skagastrond and my new work.

About a week ago I also got some work into K-Fest in Kilorglin in Co. Kerry. It's the towns inaugural visual arts festival and it's running from the 31st of May to the 3rd of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment